Year 7 and 8, Room 9
– I am a warm and caring teacher who wants all children to be successful learners.
– Who works hard to create a classroom atmosphere that is stimulating and encouraging.
– Whose learning programme reflects the varied needs of my students.
– My self and partner have a blended family of 7 children, their partners and 1 mischievous grandson.
– I have a unique culturally diverse extended family.
– I am Tokoroa born and bred.
And strongly believe that teaching is a partnership between child, school and whānau.
WHO AM I?
I am Gennie McCloskey, Year5/6 Teacher at Amisfield School.